It is not that it has not been changed fast enough, it is that it was
overlooked when changes were being made. Please, let's not get back to the BAD
vs. WAD wars from days of the conversion from 370 to XA. This is no different
than that. Nobody said it was a new CP "thingie". To the contrary, it is simply
something overlooked that should be fixed. If that fix must be made at a
release level, so be it.

Look at it from a customer's point of view. There are those who may never have
occasion to encounter the problem of this particular design "feature". They
could not care less. Then there are those who do not think they will be able to
make it through next year if that "feature" has not been fixed. We happen to
fall into the latter of the two categories. To us, it is definitely a flaw, not
a feature.

Regards,
Richard Schuh