>  From the comments in the file, after the system ID, there are two
> tokens on each line:
>
>          the userid of the TCP/IP virtual machine (which apparently
> is automatically filled in if you put in "TCPIPUSERID")
>          the default userid
>
> I don't understand where these values are used.  Can you elaborate?

The system id string (the 'nnnnn': part) is matched against the values
in SYSTEM NETID, and then the remainder of the line is the configuration
parameter to apply to the TCPIP configuration if the current system id
matches nnnnnn.

So, if you bring up CP on your DR system and the CPUID for that system
is properly registered in SYSTEM NETID, the system id will be DRSYS1,
and that system will use TCPIPUSERID TCPDR as the configuration line
(that's the statement that tells the clients what virtual machine
running the TCP stack to connect to via IUCV when they need to send
packets out to the net) when it processes TCPIP DATA. If the system id
is the normal SYSID1, then TCPIPUSERID TCPIP is used.

This particular value (TCPIPUSERID) isn't probably one that would change
if you're bringing up YOUR CP on different hardware (you'd just get your
normal TCPIP userid), but the same trick with the systemid can be used
for NSINTERADDR and other configuration parameters to point at the right
DNS, change host names, etc.