>I can do INDICATE LOAD AT system, and it will talk back and forth
>between the systems and get me the information I want. But when I do a Q
>NAMES, I expect to see all the users logged in on both systems. I do see
>this on the live systems, but my test systems show only the users logged
>into the local system. Q NAMES AT ALL works, but on the live systems
>this seems to be the default. Why is it not the default on my
>second-level systems?

It could be the userid that you issued Q NAMES from.

The "AT" default for Q NAMES is different depending on which userid the
command is issued from. If the userid is either of the CSE exclusion
lists, the default is "AT *", otherwise it is "AT ALL". The system
operator and CVM are automatically included in the CSE exclusion
lists.

John Franciscovich