Title: Message
In addition to RSU 0602 you may want to apply APAR VM63853.
-----Original Message-----
From: The IBM z/VM Operating System [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Duane Weaver
Sent: Friday, October 20, 2006 9:02 AM
To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Subject: Re: zVM 5.2 and z9

OK. I am just now placing the order for zVM 5.2, so I will get the latest RSU.

duane

At 09:37 AM 10/20/2006, you wrote:

VM 5.2 will run on the z9.  I would highly recommend that you put the latest RSU tape(s) on if the VM 5.2
version is not current on maint.  The problem with SPXTAPE when 5.2 was first shipped
will eventually get you if you don't have the most current maint on.  It got us and a few others on this list.
Other then that, it's been running great.
Fixes are generally carried forward(incorporated) from release to release unless there are major changes in
the newest version.

Steve G.

Duane Weaver <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

10/20/2006 07:18 AM
Please respond to The IBM z/VM Operating System