I'll send you something that I can find on my Thinkpad.

Kris,
IBM Belgium, VM customer support

Colin Allinson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
2006-10-27 15:32
Please respond to
The IBM z/VM Operating System <IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU>

IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
cc

Subject
Re: 3270 Programming under z/VM

Kris Buelens <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> IOS3270 (on the download lib) supports panels, the panel definitions
> themselves can be be imbedded in the EXEC itsef.  IBM used this a lot in

> the times VM was our office environment.  The learning step is not high
at
> all.

> Kris,
> IBM Belgium, VM customer support

Does anyone have any guide or notes on the use of IOS3270 from within
EXEC's that they can share with me. I can remember some of it and work
some of it out from examples but I would find some guidance helpful.

Thanks in advance

Colin Allinson
Amadeus Data Processing