W have just had similar experience. We have z9 bc 2 cp 1 ifl 1 zaap 1 zip an
16 gb memory. 4 tb of disc. I could not configure dynamic because it used
too much storage as does hypersocket. Our has is 1024mb . The estimator is
not too far out

Crispin Hugo
Systems Programmer, Macro 4
<http://www.macro4.com/>
Macro 4 plc, The Orangery, Turners Hill Road, Worth, Crawley, RH10 4SS
Direct Line: +44 (0)1293 872121 Switchboard: +44 (0) 1293 872000
Fax: +44 (0) 1293 872001

This email has been scanned for all known viruses by the MessageLabs Email
Security Service and the Macro 4 plc internal virus protection system.