Yep, it's correct.

My guess is this is one of those cross platform products.

The first videos I looked at was on IBM Blade managment.
I finally scrolled down to Capacity on Demand.  Ok, mainframe stuff.

IBM Director looks like a large shop would like it.  One that the
server and mainframe people talk to each other.
We don't have COD, and the rest of the options, just didn't tickle my
fancy (from the mainframe perspective).

I was thinking that it might be some sort of VM/Linux tools.  But
didn't see anything like that.

Tom Duerbusch
THD Consulting

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 12/6/2006 1:08 PM >>>
Kind'a curious that the URL given:
http://www-3.ibm.com/servers/eserver/xseries/systems_management/ibm_director

contains the string: /xseries/

Tom, are you certain that was the URL given in the SDO doc?

Personally, I think the whole Virtualization Engine and IBM Director
product description is a huge mess of unreadable legal folderol and
cross-function confusion.  I suppose the marketing and descriptions
could
be worse, but it would take even more astonishing (not too much more)
creativity.  But that's just my opinion, and does "not necessarily
represent the opinions or policies of Hewitt Associates.".

Mike Walter
Hewitt Associates
Any opinions expressed herein are mine alone and do not necessarily
represent the opinions or policies of Hewitt Associates.

"Tom Duerbusch" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Sent by: "The IBM z/VM Operating System" <IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU>
12/06/2006 12:53 PM
Please respond to
"The IBM z/VM Operating System" <IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU>

IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
cc

Subject
Re: IBM Director

Thanks Alan

That was it.

RCF...paper?  Post Office?  no email address?
Is this a legal document that requires my origional signature?

I would think the people in the publishing side, could get up to the
1990s <G>.

Oh well, there goes 39 cents...

Tom Duerbusch
THD Consulting

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 12/6/2006 12:42 PM >>>
On Wednesday, 12/06/2006 at 12:32 CST, Tom Duerbusch