On: Fri, Dec 08, 2006 at 02:16:28PM -0500,Horlick, Michael Wrote:

} I would like to know if there is a way to find out the tag information
} for a spool file in another user's (in my case, user RSCS) reader.

I have done this many times.  If you know the spoolid of the file in the
RSCS reader and you can either make yourself a SECUSER of RSCS (or be
able to observe its console via VM:Operator or some other means) then

   CP SEND rscsid CP Q TAG FI nnnn

and watch the results on the rscs console.

--
Rich Greenberg  N Ft Myers, FL, USA richgr atsign panix.com  + 1 239 543 1353
Eastern time.  N6LRT  I speak for myself & my dogs only.    VM'er since CP-67