From: The IBM z/VM Operating System [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Schuh,
Richard
Sent: Friday, December 08, 2006 7:00 PM
To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Subject: MCW002 Abend

We just had our IFL LPAR VM crash with the code MCW002. It appears that there
was something wrong with SPOOL at the time so we did not get a dump. In
addition, the console log from the time of the crash cannot be opened. I have
no data to document the problem.

A. Does anyone have or know of a tool that might allow me to read the last few
blocks of the hosed spool file?
B. Is this problem familiar to anyone running multiple penguins in an LPAR? I
have a feeling that it is somehow related to a huge (38G)  Linux guest being
readied for a contest with a Solaris box of equal size (but having 15 cpus vs.
5 IFLs).

Regards,
Richard Schuh

If you are not an intended recipient of this e-mail, please notify the sender,
delete it and do not read, act upon, print, disclose, copy, retain or
redistribute it. Click here for important additional terms relating to this
e-mail.     http://www.ml.com/email_terms/