On 1/3/07, Zoltan Balogh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I admit it is just a simple, not so important thing in my life now, but who
knows perhaps when things go harder maybe i can use this knowledge in future
too. And i think these kind of "lazy" things can make good results.

Much of what you see in VM is because of bright systems programmers
who came up with ways to do things easier or faster. The virtual
machine architecture combined with CMS, REXX and CMS Pipelines gives
you a great framework to automate things in a reliable way.

Rob