On 1/2/07, Jim Vincent <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Is this to be expected?  Are we to expect VMDUMP to take that long for
these larger guests or do we have a situation we need to dig into?

If you have detailed performance data from the event (or can afford to
try again) it would be my pleasure to review that. Since you are
paging, much of your virtual machine may be out on disk when you issue
the vmdump. While your paging subsystem would allow for multiple
paths, it may be that VMDUMP does only one at a time.

--
Rob van der Heij
Velocity Software, Inc