On Thursday, 01/04/2007 at 09:31 CST, Mike Walter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> Oh, by all means any and everyone with an issue **should** provide
feedback.

> I merely presume that some list members will be too busy to open an
IBMLink
> feedback for something they report on the list.  Providing IBMLink with
> single, comprehensive list might help to prevent those issues from being

> dropped through the cracks,  Also the size of a single, comprehensive
summary
> might force the issue to become clear enough to merit swift action!

Inquiries have been made to the IBMLink folks to find out how they would
like to handle these concerns.

If anyone depends on VPL, note that it is going away, too.  We ship source
anyway, so that shouldn't be too big of a problem for z/VM installations.