On Mon, 8 Jan 2007 18:00:17 -0600, Marcy Cortes
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>Go into SIS
>Over on the left click on "View documents"
>Click on Apars and PTFs link
>Put the number in
>
>Obvious huh ;)
>

>Marcy Cortes

Thanks! Quite obvious. When it tells you to fill in an APAR or PTF number
 -
- don't. Instead look for an item in the left menu.

I opened a feedback on this question. So far it has bounced through 2
queues, but no answer. I gave them your answer and told them what I thoug
of IBMLink 2000. (Politely.)

I'm sure I had a similar learning curve for IBMLink green screen 20 years

ago. But I resent my learning being thrown away and being forced to learn

an inferior system.

Onward and downward!