On Thu, Jan 11, 2007 at 12:54:12PM -0500, Alan Altmark wrote:

> Try START ... DEFFCB.  I don't know if CP will notice or care whether or
> not you've used the LOADFCB command.  But an impact printer needs an FCB
> to print correctly (that's how it knows where channel 1 is located!).

DEFFCB doesn't get around the problem.  I just found the
LOADBUF command writeup and I'm going to try telling it
to use FCB1.

(And I used 1403s and punched their "FCBs" :) )

--

May the LORD God bless you exceedingly abundantly!

Dave Craig

"'So the universe is not quite as you thought it was.
 You'd better rearrange your beliefs, then.
 Because you certainly can't rearrange the universe.'"

--from _Nightfall_  by Asimov/Silverberg