On 1/12/07, Don Russell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Something like this happened a few months ago (or was it years? It's all
becoming a big blur) because the site moved to a new address and it took
a while for the DNS records to get updated....a work around, until DNS
changes were fully propagated, was to put a "redirect" on the old site....

From what I can see here, they removed one authorative name server but
some zone's still list it as such. I'm not sure how DNS resolvers are
supposed to handle that.

Apart from that, the path to 204.146.134.18 dies somewhere inside
AT&T. And I'm not sure the web server would allow you to address it by
number.

Rob