I have trying to stay on the sidelines of this conversation.

However, IBM MUST get their act together on IBMLINK.

Every so often I get an email from IBM indicating that a status record
has
been updated.  It took 3 months to get an answer on where I should look
and how to look at the updated status record.  I had one techie tell me
that
I should just ignore these records as no one at IBM knew how to look at
them either.

I have 'tremendous confidence' in level one people now.

Ed Martin
Aultman Health Foundation
330-588-4723
[EMAIL PROTECTED]