The one shipped with my z/VM 5.2 system is dated "March 1995".

Tom Duerbusch
THD Consulting

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 1/12/2007 1:18 PM >>>
VM/VTAM is a separate product and is not normally shipped with z/VM.
Its current release is 4.2.0.

        -----Original Message-----
        From: The IBM z/VM Operating System
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Tim Joyce
        Sent: Friday, January 12, 2007 2:13 PM
        To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
        Subject: VTAM Program Directory

        Since www.vm.ibm.com is still down, does someone happen to know
where I can get a copy of a VTAM Program Directory for z/VM 5.2? It is
holding up my implementation.

        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

        Tim Joyce
        Sr. Systems Programmer
        Alex Lee, Inc.
        Email : [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
        Phone: (828) 725-4448
        Fax: (828) 725-4800

If you are not an intended recipient of this e-mail, please notify the
sender, delete it and do not read, act upon, print, disclose, copy,
retain or redistribute it. Click here for important additional terms
relating to this e-mail.     http://www.ml.com/email_terms/