A small & quick test reveals to what it corresponds
 pipe strliteral xC000000000000000!dateconv todabs REXXn Timeout!cons
 13 Jan 2007 18:55:20.527872
This is at
 q timezone
 Zone  Direction   Offset   Status
 WIN     East     01.00.00  Active

Kris Buelens,
IBM Belgium, VM customer support

2007/1/16, Michael Donovan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

Jim,

The last I checked, level 2 was in the process of opening the APAR. Once
it's open,
I would expect an official PTF should be available in a week or so, which
will make it
correctively available. We will make certain that PTF ends up on the next
RSU. Sorry,
I do not know when the next RSU is scheduled to be built.

As for the problem appearing on every PERFKIT in the world ... well,
that's an odd one.
The problem appears to pop up on more systems than not, but several of our
local
test systems have been running all day today without encountering any
problem.
I have no idea why they are not hitting it. The TOD validity checks
occurred in two
places in the PERFKIT MODULE, in the DSPACESH and UCOMM commands/reports.
I have not verified whether those test systems that stayed up were using
either of these.
If they were not, then that could explain why they have stayed up.

With regard to the TOD when the failure began, I misspoke (mistyped?). The
information
I was using in my original append had several TOD values in it, one of
which was Noon
on 14 January. If you convert 'C0000000 00000000' into wall clock time, I
believe it is
actually close to Noon on 13 January. Sorry for the confusion.

Mike Donovan