This fix only pertains to Performance Toolkit.   If you are not running
Performance
Toolkit, you do not need this fix.

Thanks!
     Mike
Law of Logical Argument:  Anything is possible if you don't know what you
are talking about.

             "Austin, Alyce
             (CIV)"
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>                                           To
             Sent by: The IBM          IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
             z/VM Operating                                             cc
             System
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]                                     Subject
             ARK.EDU>                  Re: Performance Toolkit and VM64152

             01/18/2007 05:08
             PM

             Please respond to
               The IBM z/VM
             Operating System
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
                 ARK.EDU>

Hello,

I’m installing z/VM 5.2; however, I’m  only using RTM on my z/VM 4.4.
system.

Do I need to apply this fix to 5.2 even though I’m not running PTK on my
current system?

Thanks,
Alyce