Looking at the LE and C documentation now.......would be nice if IBM provided some sort of cross reference to the various targets, defines, etc. that are liberally used through out the LE header files......

DJ

John P. Hartmann wrote:
Dave,

You need to convince the compiler that your target is beyond 4104
somehow.  Maybe the LE user's guide has the answer.

  j.