On 2/3/07, Ray Mansell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I just tried this second-level. You did not misread . This looks like a
very good reason to request Q STOR MAX.

Right, someone has been way too helpful in making CP do what is good
rather than what you asked for. But let's hope the person who designed
that is not looking or they may even change it into always taking your
directory maximum when you aim too high.

Next time we may get that also for when you try to link a disk which
the ESM does not allow, just have you link some other disk instead
that you can have... ;-)

Rob