Is this available VM down load site ?
What's the pgm name and doc ?
Can I have url for the VM Download site ?

Thanks,

Ann

"Jim Bohnsack" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent by: "The IBM z/VM Operating System" <IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU>
03/07/2007 09:31 AM
Please respond to
"The IBM z/VM Operating System" <IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU>

IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
cc

Subject
Re: SPXTAPE alternatives

That would make a great addition to the VM Download site.  There are
real shortcomings to DCSSBKUP & DCSSRSAV, namely losing the creation
date and only being able to handle DCSS's, ie not NSS's and the other
files you mentioned.

Jim

--
Jim Bohnsack
Cornell University

The information contained in this message may be CONFIDENTIAL and is for the
intended addressee only.  Any unauthorized use, dissemination of the
information, or copying of this message is prohibited.  If you are not the
message.