I remember there being a thread on this or a related topic, altho I doubt if the subject would match, back in about 1998 on VMESA-L.
Jim

Rich Greenberg wrote:
On: Fri, Mar 09, 2007 at 08:46:56AM -0800,Don Russell Wrote:

} Well, here's my idea... (no proof though)
} } To me "higher priority" would mean it is the one that runs.... so even } if there is a copy in storage, it won't be run, instead favoring the } "higher priority" copy on DASD. } } I don't know where/how the priority gets set though... :-( (Perhaps an } undocumented feature of EXECLOAD?)

Just a guess, but perhaps the disk copy has been updated (with xedit or
otherwise) since it was loaded into storage.

--
Jim Bohnsack
Cornell University