We got 4 (straight off the surlpus pile) PCs and reinstalled Windows/XP a
nd
PCOMM/3270. We have definitions for all sessions, approximately 15 differ
ent
sessions, on each PC. We only use 3 or 4 definitions on any one PC with
sessions for the same LPAR or system separated on different PCs so if the
 PC
with z/OS's Master Console dies, the PC with the Alternate Console is sti
ll
working at the other end of the table.

/Tom Kern
/301-903-2211