I have been able to graft a TAPE=TAPn function into PIPEDDR. It probabl
isn't the way the original author would have liked it, but it works for n
ow.

I have had some luck with contacting other contributors to the Downloads
page and would like to continue that. My client's dependency on programs
like this really has nothing to do with the legal aspects of any of this.

The only considerations are that it doesn't cost them anything and they c
an
blame me when it doesn't work after I am dead and gone. Having someone to

blame is a pretty good midigation for risk.

But my basic process is to try to get the current tools to work before
throwing them away for something completely different. So I ask about
CKDSVRST before switching completely to PIPEDDR.

/Tom Kern