Chuckie is such a tease ... stay tuned details at 11:00

-----Original Message-----
From: The IBM z/VM Operating System [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Behalf Of Alan Altmark
Sent: Friday, March 30, 2007 11:57 AM
To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Subject: Re: MSGTRAP/Trapping MSGs

On Friday, 03/30/2007 at 01:14 ZE3, Kris Buelens <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> > In the past, Ross Fried's QIUCV EXEC displayed the number of queued
message
> correctly,
> > now in z/VM 5.2, it displays 0.  This QIUCV EXEC needs some additional
fixes.

> QIUCV still displayes the number of queued lines when running
>   QIUCV SYSTEM
> instead of
>   QIUCV userA

(pssst!....Did I mention that z/VM 5.3 has CP QUERY IUCV?  :-)  It even
shows the number of pending messages.  Shhhh!  Don't tell anyone...)

<< ella for Spam Control >> has removed VSE-List messages and set aside
VM-List for me
You can use it too - and it's FREE!  http://www.ellaforspam.com