From: Dusha, Cecelia CIV WHS/ITMD
Sent: Tuesday, April 17, 2007 2:45 AM
To: 'The IBM z/VM Operating System'
Subject: RE: VSWITCHes, TCPIP and 802.1Q

I want to assign the TCPIP stacks to VLAN 545.

With the following definition,
  CP DEFINE VSWITCH VSW1 RDEV 500 600 VLAN 1
  CP SET VSWITCH VSW1 GRANT userid1 VLAN 545

only one VSWITCH definition would be required for multiple VLANS?
  CP DEFINE VSWITCH VSW1 RDEV 500 600 VLAN 1
  CP SET VSWITCH VSW1 GRANT userid1 VLAN 545
  CP SET VSWITCH VSW1 GRANT userid2 VLAN 645
  CP SET VSWITCH VSW1 GRANT userid3 VLAN 745

Thank you.
Cecelia Dusha