Well, there are devices on the market, such as BusTech and FlexCUB, that
would allow you to use "Open System" DASD as ECKD DASD. You could then
possibly do a remote mirror on that. No, I don't know how.

--
John McKown
Senior Systems Programmer

The information contained in this e-mail message may be privileged
and/or confidential.  It is for intended addressee(s) only.  If you are
reproduction, distribution or other use of this communication is
strictly prohibited and could, in certain circumstances, be a criminal
offense.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the
sender by reply and delete this message without copying or disclosing
it.