From: The IBM z/VM Operating System [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Kris Buelens
Sent: Tuesday, March 27, 2007 12:48 PM
To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Subject: Re: $PAGE$ Question
> Of course if you log on to $PAGE$

$PAGE$ and friends have NOLOG as passwaord, hence if you try to LOGON
you get "not in CP directory"

I'll send you a HTML document that explains how we use the $xxx$ users
and other worthwile info.  It starts with some theory, such as the use
of CP's ALLOC map, or advantages of carefull definition of fullpack
overlays.
Anyone else wanting this doc: send me an email.
--
Kris Buelens,
IBM Belgium, VM customer support

information transmitted is intended solely for the individual or entity
material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of or
taking action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities
other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you have received
this email in error please contact the sender and delete the material
from any computer.