Relative to the failure to change default passwords for virtual machines,
recall picking up a publication for hackers off the magazine rack in the
computer section of a large bookstore maybe 12 or 13 years ago. Don't rec
all
the publication name, but it was kind of like a "Farmer's Almanac" in
physical size and appearance. There inside was a short brief on hacking V
systems with the advice to be sure to try all of the default passwords as

distributed from IBM.  That was the extent of the article as I recall.

I suppose that just further illustrates the common knowledge distributed
in
the hacker world of the exposure of failing to change default passwords.
--
Gary Eheman
Fundamental Software, Inc.