From: The IBM z/VM Operating System [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Marcy Cortes
Sent: Tuesday, June 12, 2007 8:09 PM
To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Subject: Re: cp link security

yeah, that's just weird david.  next you'll tell us you like doing
things on
z/os or windows!

Marcy Cortes

"This message may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If
you
are not the addressee or authorized to receive this for the addressee,
you
must not use, copy, disclose, or take any action based on this message
or
any information herein. If you have received this message in error,
please
advise the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete this message.
Thank
you for your cooperation."