On 6/13/07, James M <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I'm getting these messages every two minutes w/records growing
07/06/13 11:42:17                  :  11:42:17 HCPCRC8083I ACCOUNTING RECORD THR
ESHOLD HAS BEEN EXCEEDED FOR USERID XXXXXXX.
         ,
07/06/13 11:42:17                      CURRENTLY 00007980 RECORDS ARE ENQUEUED.

The ID is never logged on - has minidisks that others link to.
I'm wondering what to do and also if I did something wrong - I did
change the account number for this user (and others who link to it) in
the cp directory.

Something must have started that userid and made it retrieve account
records. If you don't need it to, you may want to
RECORDING ACCOUNT OFF PURGE QID XXXX
If you let account records queue long enough you will eventually fill
up a CP warmstart.

And you probably should remove the IUCV *ACCOUNT from users who don't
need it...

Rob