From: The IBM z/VM Operating System [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of James M
Sent: Wednesday, June 13, 2007 8:50 AM
To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Subject: HCPCRC8083I

I'm getting these messages every two minutes w/records growing
07/06/13 11:42:17                  :  11:42:17 HCPCRC8083I ACCOUNTING
RECORD THR
ESHOLD HAS BEEN EXCEEDED FOR USERID XXXXXXX.
         ,
07/06/13 11:42:17                      CURRENTLY 00007980 RECORDS ARE
ENQUEUED.

The ID is never logged on - has minidisks that others link to.
I'm wondering what to do and also if I did something wrong - I did
change the account number for this user (and others who link to it) in
the cp directory.

Thanks again...
-James