Rob-
I did stop and purge his recording.
I wonder though if purging was the right thing to do. Was that id in
fact collecting system accounting info rather than the designated
system id and if so have I now lost that info for the time in
question?
-James

On 6/13/07, Rob van der Heij <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On 6/13/07, James M <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I'm getting these messages every two minutes w/records growing
> 07/06/13 11:42:17                  :  11:42:17 HCPCRC8083I ACCOUNTING RECORD
THR
> ESHOLD HAS BEEN EXCEEDED FOR USERID XXXXXXX.
>          ,
> 07/06/13 11:42:17                      CURRENTLY 00007980 RECORDS ARE
ENQUEUED.

> The ID is never logged on - has minidisks that others link to.
> I'm wondering what to do and also if I did something wrong - I did
> change the account number for this user (and others who link to it) in
> the cp directory.

Something must have started that userid and made it retrieve account
records. If you don't need it to, you may want to
 RECORDING ACCOUNT OFF PURGE QID XXXX
If you let account records queue long enough you will eventually fill
up a CP warmstart.

And you probably should remove the IUCV *ACCOUNT from users who don't
need it...

Rob