That is 20 seconds, not 20 minutes. That jumped out and bit me, too :-)

Regards,
Richard Schuh

-----Original Message-----
From: The IBM z/VM Operating System [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Rich Greenberg
Sent: Wednesday, June 13, 2007 1:25 PM
To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Subject: Re: TCPNJE

On: Wed, Jun 13, 2007 at 10:18:21AM -0700,Schuh, Richard Wrote:

} The definitions in TCPIP are:
}
}               KEEPALIVEOPTIONS
}                 INTERVAL     20
}                 SENDGARBAGE  TRUE
}               ENDKEEPALIVEOPTIONS
}
} I find nothing in either TCP/IP or RSCS that specifies a 20 minute
} interval for anything.

Well, one thing that jumps up would seem to be:

}                 INTERVAL     20

Ehhhhhhhhh?

--
Rich Greenberg  N Ft Myers, FL, USA richgr atsign panix.com  + 1 239 543
1353