Jim and MIke,

Thank for your info, accessing  500 A   works....

Thank you very much ! !

Ann

"Jim Bohnsack" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent by: "The IBM z/VM Operating System" <IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU>
06/14/2007 09:26 AM
Please respond to
"The IBM z/VM Operating System" <IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU>

IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
cc

Subject
Re: Service for VM

Ann--I took the cowards way out and made the 500 disk my 191 disk.  If I
remember correctly, I copy some or most of what I thought I'd need from
191 to the much larger 500 disk and then changed mdisk addresses.
Jim

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> This is a multipart message in MIME format.
> --=_alternative 0048E553852572FA_=
>
> Hi, listers,
>
> I am  trying to service all envelops for RSU,
> The envelops are in 500  disk rather than 191.
> But  when SERVICE was invoked, it  reaccess disks.
> How do I make 500 available for service, Do I need to update
> some ppf  file ?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Ann
> The information contained in this message may be CONFIDENTIAL and is for
the intended addressee only.  Any unauthorized use, dissemination of the
information, or copying of this message is prohibited.  If you are not the
message.

> --=_alternative 0048E553852572FA_=

envelops
> for RSU,</font>
rather
> than 191.</font>
> it &nbsp;reaccess disks.</font>
service,
> Do I need to update</font>
> Thanks,<br>
> Ann &nbsp;</font>
> <P><pre wrap>The information contained in this message may be
CONFIDENTIAL and is for the intended addressee only.  Any unauthorized
use, dissemination of the information, or copying of this message is
prohibited.  If you are not the intended addressee, please notify the
sender immediately and delete this message.

--
Jim Bohnsack
Cornell University