On Friday, 06/15/2007 at 10:31 AST, Bill Munson
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> There is also "TRACK" recently updated by Jim Vincent
> I like the history of commands entered, myself.
> this should be on the IBM VM down load page.

If memory serves, TRACK is showing you the RETRIEVE buffer contents for
the virtual machine, doesn't it?  It's not a way to "track all the
activities" of a virtual machine.  It just shows you the most recent
commands, not all of them, and only those issued by the user from the
console.

We need to know
(a) what is meant by "track"  (securely audit? all types of guests?)
(b) what is meant by "all"  (highly unlikely as it isn't practical)
(c) what is meant by "activities"

I'm comfortable that we have a handle on "the".  :-)