On: Fri, Jun 29, 2007 at 03:16:51PM -0400,[EMAIL PROTECTED] Wrote:

} We are generating emails from VM but when they can't be delivered, they
} are sent back to VM to the user who originated them.  We don't want to do
} this.
} Our users rarely look at their VM spool file.  What we would like to do is
} change/modify FROMNAME to send it to the users other email addr.
} So, instead of [EMAIL PROTECTED],  I'd like the email to go to
} [EMAIL PROTECTED]
} I'd like to accomplish this without making changes to the MAILIT.EXEC
} Any suggestions?

If the suggestions you have already received are not practical to
implement, you could try a brute force option.

Have a wakeup driven task that periodically scans the system rdr files
and when it finds one from tcpip, grab it and remail it to the correct
address.

--
Rich Greenberg  N Ft Myers, FL, USA richgr atsign panix.com  + 1 239 543 1353
Eastern time.  N6LRT  I speak for myself & my dogs only.    VM'er since CP-67