On Tue, 3 Jul 2007 14:53:21 EDT, Martha McConaghy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wr
ote:

>Now, the z/OS guys are suggesting that I gen the 2107 volumes as
>"unsupported" in VM to fix the problem.  I'm not sure what they mean
>by that, but I don't like the sound of it.  Anyone seen this problem or
>have any insight into it?

I had exactly the same problem with a zOS guest under zVM. We went throug
the route of adding the entries to the directory entry but to no avail, I

tried in foreground TSO, in batch, checking for PTFs, installing PTFs and
 so
on and still got no joy. It was to do with the level of zOS we were runni
ng,
when we upgraded the system from 1.2 to 1.6 it worked fine.

Seb.