Am I the only one who still uses BookManager/Read on VM?

The index file (HCSH2A90 BKINDEX) for the z/VM V5R3.0 Bookshelf has a
broken title.

Today I used the IBM Softcopy Librarian to download the z/VM 5.3.0
BookManager manuals from the Internet. When I run the Bookmanager/Read fo
VM command:

BOOKMGR * (SHELF

I see:
                          "*" Bookshelves

Shelf Name   Description

HCSH2A90     /u/wooster/data/cmvc.d/CT_dummy.d/shelfinde

when I should see:

HCSH2A90     z/VM V5R3.0 Bookshelf

or soemething similar.

The same problem happened for the OSA/SF, EREP, and ICKDSF bookshelves in

the last BookManager distribution. I reported this on IBMLink, but the ne
versions are still broken. All of the following now have gibberish titles
:

HCSH2A90 BKINDEX
IOA2BK72 BKINDEX
IFC5BK05 BKINDEX
ICK41917 BKINDEX

The last time, I rebuilt the three broken BKINDEX files from the BKSHELF

files, using the INDEX EXEC that comes with BookManager/Read. I was able

to rebuild three of them this time, but I cannot rebuild HCSH2A90 BKINDEX
.
I get:

EIJIND920S EIJBOOK error 40 processing Index.

  EIJIND920S
  EIJBOOK error returncode processing command.

  Explanation:  A critical error was generated by EIJBOOK when it tried t
  perform the specified command.  For example, if you do not have enough
  memory available the Index utility displays a return code of 38.  If yo
  do not have sufficient disk space the Index utility return code of 40 i
  displayed.

Perhaps I ran out of A-disk space? I created a 3338 cylinder A disk, but

still got the message. I tried 16M, 128M, and 2047M virtaul machine sizes

wiht the same results.

Does anyone have any idea how where I can get or create a correct HCSH2A9
0
BKINDEX? I can opearte with only the BKSHELF file, and no BKINDEX, but

then searching the bookshelf is horribly slow.

I'm not sure what product I should open an incident to on IBMLink. My las
attempt cost me a lot of time with no solution provided.