On Thursday, 07/19/2007 at 03:22 EDT, "Schuh, Richard" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> Is there a command that will list allnon VMDBK and non V-diskdefined
address
> spaces? Surely, there must be, but I am going blind looking for it. For
> example, we have several dataspace enabled DIRC directories. I want to
see
> which of them are currently defined, and any relevant details(size,
number of
> users, etc.)about them, without keeping a list of possibilities and
querying
> each of them.

1. QUERY DATASPACE to find out what SFS directories are *eligible* to be
in a data space.
2. QUERY ACCESSORS (DATASPACE to find out what SFS directories are
*currently* in a data space and what users have them accessed.
3. CP QUERY SPACES USER <server> to find out the number, name, and size of
data spaces currently in use.

Alas, I knew of no CP or SFS command that will tell you which directory is
in which space.