From: The IBM z/VM Operating System [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Dave Jones
Sent: Wednesday, August 01, 2007 9:02 AM
To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Subject: Re: TCPIP under z/VM problem

DTCOSD309W Received adapter-initiated Stop Lan

Explanation:  TCP/IP received a response from the device indicating that
the device is not ready. This can occur when the device is unplugged,
for example, or when a CP UNCOUPLE command is issued to disconnect a
virtual network adapter from a VM LAN segment.

System Action:  TCP/IP continues processing, but the device is not
functional.

My guess at this point is that it's a hardware problem with either the
cabling going to the OSA adapter or a problem with the adapter itself.

--
DJ
V/Soft