It means that a file area in the SFS (shared file system) needs 300 4k
blocks defined.  (SFS defaults to 4k blocksize)
It should be defined in the VMSYS SFS,  directory DFSMS, subdirectory
CONTROL.
You have to do this.  DFSMS expects this file area to be defined.  It is used
for
storing some
control and config files req'd by DFSMS.
Steve G.

KEETON Dave * OR SDC <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
08/07/2007 05:25 PM
Please respond to The IBM z/VM Operating System