It's possible that it may have changed, I don't have access to a VM syste
right now and it's been a while since I've processed a RSU tape.  :-)>

Certainly for VM components like AVS and TSAF that almost never have any

new maintenance on RSU tapes, I believe that it applies.  Since you can

QUERY GCSLEVEL, IBM may have decided to include a PTF on every RSU tape

that upgraded the GCS service level so that it would match CP's level on

the RSU.  It seems to me, (maybe it was VM/ESA), that I remember skipping

several components, (including GCS), because there was no new maintenance

for that component on the RSU tape.  Of course, I could be losing what

little mind I have left!  :-)>

--
Dale R. Smith

On Sun, 19 Aug 2007 12:59:58 +0200, Kris Buelens <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

,