On Aug 21, 2007, at 7:19 AM, Colin Allinson wrote:
I believe that there are PC/workstation tools that can do this but the administrative difficulties in getting someone to set this up may be more than we can achieve (even if the printed results are better) and I am looking for a VM based solution.

If you'd settle for z/Linux you could use htmldoc. Since you have a z/VM system already, you could have a virtual machine running htmldoc for no additional licensing cost, anyway, although it would take the time to set it up.

http://www.htmldoc.org/

Adam