Hello Dave,

I am not seeing any errors,  but I can attach the log from TCPIP and SSLSERV.

Suleiman Shahin

Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2007 14:25:06 -0400From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: Re: Debian SSL
ServerTo: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU

It would help if you supplied us what errors you’re seeing, and what you see in
the TCPIP log…..

I used the Debian SSL Enabler from SNA on zVM 5.1 until yesterday when I
migrated to zVM5.3 when it stopped working.I found a couple of errors and
corrected them but still no go and I am still scratching my head.Has any one
tried Debian SSL Enabler from SNA on 5.3 and can tell me what to expect or what
to look for?
Learn. Laugh. Share. Reallivemoms is right place!