Thanks Kris and Alan,

After turning on generic profile functionality to VMBATCH in RACF...it was
not enabled.  I was able to do the rest from the procedures that you
supplied.

Thanks again for the assist.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This communication is confidential, may be
privileged and is meant only for the intended recipient.  If you are not
the intended recipient, please notify the sender ASAP and delete this
message from your system.

Alan Altmark <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
09/05/2007 09:35 AM
Please respond to
The IBM z/VM Operating System <IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU>

IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
cc

Subject
Re: Stuck @ FTP on z/VM 5.3

On Wednesday, 09/05/2007 at 04:04 EDT, Kris Buelens
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>  RDEFINE VMBATCH KRIS OWNER(KRIS) UACC(NONE)
>  PERMIT KRIS CLASS(VMBATCH) ACCESS(CONTROL) ID(SYSBATCH)

I recommend that you instead create a generic profile (**) and give
SYSBATCH access to that.