On Tuesday, 09/11/2007 at 02:33 EDT, "Hughes, Jim" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> The only thing I have to go on right now is the output of the TRACK
> command. It only shows IO for VSEDEV2 on E02.  No other I/O's are active
> or pending.
>
> I would look somewhere else if I knew where to look.

The I'd suggest getting a dump of VSE or whatever and open a problem with
them.  Let VSE tell you why VSE isn't completing its shutdown.  That's
assuming it's responsive and not logoff/force pending.

If it's logoff/force pending, then get a snapdump and call us instead.