q 100-10f

OSA  0100 ATTACHED TO TCPIP    0100

OSA  0101 ATTACHED TO TCPIP    0101

OSA  0102 ATTACHED TO TCPIP    0102

OSA  0103 FREE

OSA  0104 ATTACHED TO BH3A     0104

OSA  0105 ATTACHED TO BH3A     0105

OSA  0106 ATTACHED TO BH3A     0106

OSA  0107 FREE    , OSA  0108 FREE    , OSA  0109 FREE    , OSA  010A
FREE
OSA  010B FREE    , OSA  010C FREE    , OSA  010D FREE    , OSA  010E
FREE
OSA  010F FREE

TCPIP requires three addresses and the first two addresses must be an
even-odd pair.

Is that correct ?

If it is correct and I need to add another z/OS guest, I would use 108,
109 and 10A.

Is there any way to 103 and 107 so all the OSA addresses are used ?

solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. Any
unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are
not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and