Would you send it to me as well?

Jan Canavan

"Fran Hensler" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
09/26/2007 09:58 AM
Please respond to
The IBM z/VM Operating System <IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU>

"IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU" <IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU>
cc

Subject
Re: tdisk ?

On Wed, 26 Sep 2007 09:51:33 -0700 Lionel B. Dyck said:
>I seem to recall using z/vm in the late 80's and there being a exec
called
>tdisk to create a temporary disk under cms. Is that available anywhere?

I will send Lionel my tdisk.exec and vdisk.exec for virtual disk.

/Fran Hensler at Slippery Rock University of Pennsylvania USA for 44 years
         [EMAIL PROTECTED]         +1.724.738.2153
        "Yes, Virginia, there is a Slippery Rock"

This email may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole use of
the intended recipient(s). Any review, use, distribution or disclosure by
others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient (or
authorized to receive for the recipient), please contact the sender by reply
email and delete all copies of this message. To reply to our email
administrator directly, send an email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]